Our online portal has been developed to provide the general public and property professionals with access to the Land Registry records for England & Wales, and specifically to Land Registry documents such as official Title Registers & Title Plans (often called Title Deeds or Property Deeds).
Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans disclose the name and address of the legal owner(s) of a property, the position of boundaries, maintenance responsibilities and liabilities, covenants, easements (such as rights of access), price paid, mortgages, charges and so on.
- General position of the boundaries to a property.
- General location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- Maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures (such as fences) are often referred to within the Title Register and indicated on the Title Plan by colour markings.
- Easements (such as drainage easements) are often indicated by colour markings.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Rights of way or rights of access, often indicated by colour markings.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Please note that Title Plans are supplied to a recognised metric scale.
To obtain an official Title Plan, simply click on the link below and provide us with a postal address for the property.
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- Description of the property.
- Restrictions adversely affecting the property, such as restrictive covenants.
- Maintenance responsibilities and liabilities.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
Easements, such as rights of way and rights of drainage.
Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
Reference to previous Transfers, Agreements and Conveyances, including dates and names of parties involved.
Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
To obtain an official Title Register, simply click on the link below and provide us with a postal address for the property.